Monday, February 23, 2009

Felicity and Becky take on the Mall!

This morning we hit the mall! What a great place for a toddler to play! You can run, play, shop, and eat! I just LOVE the mall. Today I dragged along my partner in crime, Auntie Becky!

First we hit up the Disney Store! I immediately picked out a lion (Simba) and a rolling suitcase (from Little Einsteins) even though I've never seen either show or movie. I walked all around the store as I plotted my escape. Then I attempted to shoplift them both, but Mommy caught me before I made the alarm go off!
Now, no mall trip would be complete without playing on the floor pad/game thingy. Even Auntie Becky loved it!
We did hit up the Starbucks but they did not have my favorite snack anymore! What a bummer! So, we shopped some more. I think Auntie Becky has good taste, don't you?
Then I told Mommy that I wanted THAT doggy, but she said "No but maybe fish." So I kept saying "I need fish!" over and over again in the store! It was very funny!
We ended our mall outing with lunch in the food court to do a little people watching.
I was so wiped out that I took a 2.5 hour nap when I got home. Phew! What a day!

No comments: