Saturday, January 31, 2009

Girls Day Out!

Today my friend Kaylie (I call her KiKi) came over and she stayed all day! We had a very busy day! First we went to Michael's B-day party at Pump It Up! What a blast! Kaylie and I did lots of jumping and giggling.
Then all the parents attempted a group shot. You can see my friend Linnea was there, too!
We had pizza and cake for lunch and I sat next to my friend Solomon!
After all that fun, we headed home for some naps. When we woke up we had snack time before heading over to Linnea's and Solomon's for more play and dinner!
Kaylie and I took a bath over there and got into our pj's. Then we bundled up for the car ride. Here we are all snuggled into our seats. About 10 minutes after this picture we were both passed out cold!
Today was sooooo fun. It was like having a live-in best friend...or maybe even a twin sister! I hope Mommy kidnaps Kaylie again soon!

1 comment:

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

I'm surprised it took 10 minutes to fall asleep...after all that fun, I would have been out in 3 minutes or less.