Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Continues On!

Today we had a family get together with Daddy's family to celebrate Christmas! I always love spending time with my grandparents, aunt, uncle and cousins and today was no exception! We ate some yummy food and got really silly. Uncle Dave is showing me a silly chicken! It took me awhile to get close to it...but eventually I did.
I also got a few presents, too, including this cute moose!
And then Mommy tried to get some pictures with Grandpa Mike and Mimi Maryann, but the only one that came out good was this one with Auntie Maggie.
What a fun afternoon with my family! Thanks for the presents and the laughs!

1 comment:

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

I, myself, am a big moose fan! And have I told you how much bigger, older, more mature and fabulous you look these days!! Love the pigtails....love the big smiles....