Saturday, December 27, 2008

Mommy and Daddy Take Manhattan!

I thought I would let Mommy and Daddy use my blog to post some pictures from their weekend getaway. They stayed at a fancy hotel and saw three broadway shows (including seeing Katie, Holmes, John Lithgow and Diane Wiest in ALL MY SONS!) What a life, eh? They had a fabulous time but were glad to escape before the New Year's Eve celebration started. Here they are in Times Square.
And standing in front of the big tree in Rockefeller Center.
But, perhaps the most exciting moment of their weekend happened when they went to see IN THE HEIGHTS (this year's Tony winner for Best Musical). Right as the curtain is about to go up..guess who walks in? The next Secretary of State and her husband! And she was this close!
And they sat 3 rows in front of my parents! It was very exciting, especially for Mommy!
So, all in all, the parents had fun and I enjoyed some special time with Mimi and Papa. But we all missed each other a lot and I hope I get to go on the next trip!

2 comments:

conor said...

wow...could you watch the show or were you to busy seeing what they were doing?? hilary looks good..maybe all the stress from everything has worn off!!

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

Never a dull moment in the city! I'm glad Felicity gave you permission to have a great time in NYC. Sounds like you really took advantage of all the city has to offer...and what a great time of year to go!!