Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas One and All!

After leaving out some milk, carrots and melba toast crackers (we didn't have cookies so we offered Santa something healthier), I went to bed and woke up to see that Santa did in fact leave me a few presents! I guess I was a good girl after all! Here I am playing with my new microwave. I got a lot of food themed items this year (including a cash register, a shopping cart and lots of food!).
Unlike most kids, I would open clothes and try them on immediately! I think the brown pants, pink vest, and yellow shoes really compliment my Christmas PJ's, don't you?
With all the excitement, I definitely needed some snuggle time with Daddy and my new peek-a-boo bear.
After a little rest, I was ready for some fun in the snow with all the guys! They were taking down trees around the yard and I was watching it all. Here I am with Uncle Tommy!
And of course, no family gathering would be complete without a little Guitar Hero!
Christmas was so fun. I loved spending time with all my grandparents, uncles, aunts and cousins! I'll miss them when they go! I wish they could all stay here forever! Merry Christmas to all!

1 comment:

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

Not only is it clear that you've been a good girl all year, I've heard that Santa appreciates a little variety in his diet. Looks like a very successful day!!