Monday, August 4, 2008

Oh, the weather in DeKalb is frightful!

Mommy is always making fun of Mimi and Papa for being obsessed with the weather. She won't do that again! Let me tell you about today! You won't believe it! First I got up and played a little piano. No big deal.
The weather was quite lovely so we headed out to the playground. Mimi pushed me on the swing and I climbed all over.Then this pink car rolled up. I tried to get into it but the door was locked. So, I just checked myself out in the mirror.
Then we went home. And that's when things got crazy. All of a sudden this siren sounded and Papa gathered us all up and took me, Auntie Becky, her friend Alina, Bebe, Prince, and Mommy down to the basement! There was a tornado warning! So we all got comfy down there together.
"Don't worry Bebe. I won't let anything happen to you!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Next time you and Mommy will listen to me and Papa about the weather out here!