Thursday, August 7, 2008

It's a lazy day in the neigborhood...

Today Auntie Becky and I lounged in the morning and acted silly.
Then we walked over to our friends' house (Andrew and Olivia!). Andrew's a big boy and he let me play with lots of his toys. Thanks, Andrew!

And then Olivia was just sitting there like she's a baby or something...so I did some of the yard work.
I rewarded myself with a ride in her swing. It's been my most favorite swing to date! It's really like a car seat on strings...and boy, do I love my car seat!

Finally, I did a little cooking. As you can see, I'm not very good at it. I wear pants on my head and roll around on the floor. But I'm pretty cute while I do it, right?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Felicity, When you and Auntie Becky teamed up with me, we made fantastic cookies didn't we? Yum... Chocolate chip with white chips too!