Saturday, November 8, 2008

Cheering on my Cousin!

Today was a blast! Mommy and Daddy woke me up this morning and we drove over to see Teagan and Peter. My cousin Teagan is a cheerleader and we went to her game this morning! I watched a bit of football and clapped when the cheerleaders performed.
I played a bit of football with Peter and Daddy. Although the kid who owned the football thought I had cooties. (Daddy heard him say "That baby's an idiot!" when I tried to eat the football!) It was pretty funny actually!
Here is me and Teagan. She is soooo pretty! Maybe I'll be a cheerleader someday like Teagan and Mommy!
Then Daddy took all of us out to Friendly's for lunch! I had sooo much fun hanging with my cousins today that I cried really hard when we dropped them off and drove away. I hope to see them again real soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cousins are fun aren't they. Mommy recently saw some of her cousins and I really miss them when we all have to go home too!

Anonymous said...

I meant Mimi. Freudian slip. ??

Annika Kristina & Lukas Anders said...

Felicity, you are so cute!!!! I can't find the time to comment on all your posts, but I did read them all. And I just think the whole world loves you!! I know you're my only cousin so far, but you're the greatest. Keep having fun and keep smiling!!